1. E Ink will lose its claim to near-100% market share for e-reader displays.
2. Dual-screen mobile phones and netbooks will eat into e-reader demand.
3. Apps will make non-reading devices more e-book-friendly.
4. eReaders will get apps, too.
5. Amazon will launch a suite of new touchscreen e-readers.
6. B&N will steal market share from Amazon and Sony.
7. E-book content sales will top $500 million in the U.S.
8. E-textbooks will become more accessible, but sales will be modest.
9. Magazine and newspaper publishers will launch their own apps and devices.
10. China, India, Brazil, and the EU will propel global growth, but the U.S. will still be the biggest market.
Подробности — в статье.